tapi yang paling perit tuh, nak mengharungi trimester pertama... hadoiii, sangat la menguji kesabaran.... saya alami loya and hilang selera makan sama macam mengandungkan hafiy.... tak best giler.... datang kerja, tapi tak boleh nak buat kerja pon... sebab pening-pening, letih and loya saja... siapa yang pernah mengalami nyer jela yang paham... perut kita lapar giler tau, angin banyak masuk dalam badan, perut berkeroncong macam-macam lagu sebab lapar... tapi kita tak selera nak telan APA-APA pon... you name it... any BEST food in the world pon saya tak selera.. semua makanan yang saya nampak, yang saya hidu, yang saya membayangkan (even that) pon saya terus rasa loya and nak muntah.... sadis giler! lapar tapi tak boleh nak makan... SIGH..
then, biler goggle sana sini... i found this good tips from www.babycenter.com how to overcome your sickness... saya rasa memang best and sangat berguna tips nyer...
so lets share it here with everyone...
- Eat small, frequent meals and snacks throughout the day so your stomach is never empty. Some women find that carbohydrates are most appealing when they feel nauseated, but one small study found that high-protein foods were more likely to ease symptoms.
- Keep simple snacks, such as crackers, by your bed. When you first wake up, nibble a few crackers and then rest for 20 to 30 minutes before getting up. Snacking on crackers may also help you feel better if you wake up nauseated in the middle of the night.
By the way, getting up slowly in the morning – sitting on the bed for a few minutes rather than jumping right up – may also be helpful.
- Try to avoid foods and smells that trigger your nausea. If that seems like almost everything, it's okay to eat the few things that do appeal to you for this part of your pregnancy, even if they don't add up to a perfectly balanced diet.
- It might also help to stick to bland foods. Also try to eat food cold or at room temperature, because food tends to have a stronger aroma when it's hot.
- Avoid fatty foods, which take longer to digest. Also steer clear of rich, spicy, acidic, and fried foods, which can irritate your digestive system.
- Try drinking fluids mostly between meals. And don't drink so much at one time that your stomach feels full, as that will make you less hungry for food. A good strategy is to sip fluids frequently throughout the day. You might find cold, carbonated beverages easiest to keep down.
- Aim to drink about a quart and a half altogether. If you've been vomiting a lot, try a sports drink that contains glucose, salt, and potassium to replace lost electrolytes.
- Watch for non-food triggers, too. A warm or stuffy room, the smell of heavy perfume, a car ride, or even certain visual stimuli, like flickering lights, might set you off. Avoidance of triggers can become an important part of your treatment.
- Nausea can become worse if you're tired, so give yourself time to relax and take naps if you can. Watching a movie (preferably not one about food!) or visiting with a friend can help relieve stress and take your mind off your discomfort.
so basically, jangan biarkan perut kosong, sebab bila perut kosong, nanti perut masuk angin, bila perut masuk angin, in tends to make you feel nausea and tidak selesa plus pening-pening... eat frequent in small amount.... tp memang betul... sebab after makan saya akan okay sikit.... tapi tu la... time nak menelan makanan masuk dalam mulut tuh yang macam tak selera nak menelan nya... nak hidu pon naik loya rasa....
anyway... people once said, that is the beauty of being pregnant.... having to experience all this... (huhh?)... heheee... psychology jer tuh.... (like mama said..)
so hope these tips also help korang semua jugak... sharing is caring....
With Love.... HH