Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Variety of Tudung Style #2


I'm Back!!!

My blog is a bit dusty here... fuhh fuuh there, fuuhh fuhh here... ehemm-ehemm... okay...
I'm sorry for leaving this blog dusty here and there... i've been away from home, away from interent for a while (at PIL's kampung no internet) and been busy with the kids (because my bibik, ku kasi cuti soo, quality time for them baybeh! 100% concentrate on them)

WAHHH, sudah lama tinggal blog, kata mana nak start ni yerhh... Actually I have too many ideas in my head to blog about... and because too many, sampaikan i get 'blank' don't know where to start, ahakssss (alasan ku boleh diterima tak??)

HAhAHa... anyway, this entry i decided to share with you all on my variety of tudungsss.. again.. YES again.. because previously i have already blog on my photo of tudung style.. check it HERE..

So, this time around.. same thing... more tudung style for your view.... Well, I'm a person who like to try new things and... I'm like an adventures on tudung/hijab journey (ecehh2, erkk ayat aper nih?)... *ok ignore jerr*
I can say 99% of my hijab I bought it from online shop... let me share, here are the list of Online Shop I usually shoppingsss to.... Check it out!

1. Radiusite
2. Sugarscarf
3. ButikPinkKu
4. al-humaira'
5. Shawlbyvsnow
6. AnggunZara
7. ChicShawl
8. Qismee
and....lots lots more online shops...

Biler dah purchase, paid, SOLD.. ape lagi, melaram time! Muahahahaa...




































Semua gambar di atas muka budget cun kiut-miut la tuh.... buerkkkk kaannn..

With love.. HH



7 comments:

Akak Kembang said...

cantik2 shawl itu :)

Mr.J said...

dah banyak sangat YUNA kat Malaysianih~..


Mr J
http://www.pengeRindu.com

NoRAtikAh~a.k.a_ieyka> said...

wahh..macam2 tudung ie..nmpak nice pkai shawl itam tu..;)

lia fen said...

i vote yg scnd last tu..sgt shantek...hehe

Nazri Razra said...

Alamak, semua cantik. Nasib baik wife abe x tgk, kalau tak gerenti dia suruh cari. Hehehe

Cerr Citerr said...

susah nak komen nii...sal pompuan nii..apepon,da komen..hehe

diANa hARiS said...

Alin: thanks ;)

Mr. J: suara YUNA jer xdpt nk copy.. hehe

Noratikah: yeke yg hitam tu cantek.. pasni nk slalu pakai yg hitam tu lah, haha!

Lia: time kaseh lia!

Nazri: hahahahaa.. bawak jerla jalan2 gi masjid india jap...

Akif: erkks... muahaha