Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

i miss blogging

it has been a very very very very very veryyyy busy weeksss... ive been working like 24/7 includes weekend and am sooo damn tired now....

this month has been unlucky for me as everything, every work, every job happens to be at the same time....
1. Budget period this year is in month of September and October..
2. Q2 Closing happens in month of October..
3. Just started work in September after looong break during maternity leave..
4. Got small baby to look upon and not forget my super active toddler also..

soooo... these hectic and caos all happen at the very same time... and im like SHOCKED!
well, i've been taking a loooongg rest u know.... about 2 1/2 months resting and relaxing at my mother's house... and suddenly DANGGG! My workload was seriously like NEVER imagined, straight from 8am - 11pm at office... bring also work to home, continue at home, sleep at 2am... weekend come also to office from 9am - 6pm..... 99% my life was just for the sake of my work... for the sake of public listed company.... and where and when my family come into place??? huhuhuuu... so SAD.....

i wish.... to have a work life balance... my KIDS are my priority.... uhuhuuu...
my father said, just think whatever u do know is for ur children jugak... you may need to sacrifice your time and energy now... but later ull enjoy and appreciate it....

yaaa... maybe my father was right.... but i don't know how long i can hold up to this workload... it just feel like.... not right... this is not what i'd love to do... not my passion...
anyway... thanks Papa for the advice... i'll try my best to stay put and stand still... im still standing right now tho.... hehee.... pray to Allah.. and syukur Alhamdulillah... atleast..... i have a JOB!
hehe.... always grateful to Allah for what you have... then you will enjoy your life to the fullest.. am i right?

Thank You Allah...


With love... HH

No comments: