Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Transformation!

Currently i'm away from office but i'm in my hometown, Bangi... attending training, workshop, meetings...
So, I have yet to find time and start blogging, share stories, tips and etc etc...
But anyway.... just to update a bit.. Nowadays, i have been surrounding by people who have recently transform themselves...
Transforms here what i meant is, change from good (you don't say 'bad' because it's a negative words ya..) into a better person.. in terms of physically, mentality, relationships and mindsets...

I honestly like it... i like been surrounding with POSITIVE things... it can be positive people, positive words, positive environment... because, what most important is, when your surrounding is in positive energy, indirectly it gives you POSITIVE mood also... it happens to me and its proven that environment is also crucial in your day to day life...

Sooo, anyway, just want to share with you, my two lovely superbly marvelous women in my life just TRANSFORM and become a better person in-terms of physically and also their way of thinking.... hehehee...
HOW they do it??! insyaAllah... i'll share with you the stories.... keep on checking my updates ya...
Ouh, check-it out their photos Before and After below... :)



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




My sister Hafiza and myself


My one and only mother Puan Zainuriah

Mode: Syukur alhamdulillah... health condition is improving

With love..HH


No comments: